Thursday, December 30, 2010

A movin' and a Shakin'

I left my sewing room a mess. I knew I had to clean it and straighten things when I returned from Maryland. Once down there it felt cold and things just needed to move. First, I moved the sewing machine table off the front wall and placed it in the middle angled to face the middle. Then, I moved in the other table I had bought but never put in the room and another plastic three tiered box. Lastly, I placed the large cutting table to the front wall and the chair next to it.



There is a large space in the middle and to the right of the sewing machine.
It's warmer over in the middle of the basement than off both walls.


This table is behind the sewing machine so if I want to cut and sew I can.
 It will also store my projects Im currently working on.

After I finished rearranging, I started on the scrap basket. I do not like the overflowing scrap basket. I believe it is taunting me.
I have been dreading this... but it must be done.



I will need larger bins. 



cuz there is more....

1 comment:

  1. I like this -it also lets you face your design wall if you need to sit and "ponder" the possibilities!!!

    Next we will get you that mini-fridge down there and you will never have to leave, right??!! :-)

    ReplyDelete