Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just like a KID!!!!

Boy! I have been feeling so poopy lately. I never thought I would miss my guys. They have been away all week to New Hampshire for work and golf; if you can say that in the same sentence. I am still carting Madi around and the gas it guzzles. Wow.  I have awholelotta flimsies that need fmq. I just do not know what the deal is. SURPRISE!!!!! in the ole' mailbox. I feel just like a little kid. Im tellin' ya.

Jilly  sent me awholebuncha stuff. I really wanted the tool caddie she makes from her blogiversary. I didnt win....*pouty face* But now I have that and more. HEEE HEEE HEE .....  yep, kid!

I love the fabric. Wow.... I had one of these art spiral things when I was a kid.  Loved it.

Thank you so much Jilly. Maybe I will feel better and so less pouty, moopy and blah.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm happy for you! Sure to cure a poopy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sunshine on this cloudy rainy day! Hope I can come play tonight... fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are feeling poopy. What a great surprise from Jill, she's wonderful isn't she.
    Your guys will soon be home so the end is in sight.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you like them!! And they got there fast! I just mailed on Tuesday night! :)

    ReplyDelete