Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jitterbug

Here is a look at the Jitterbug top.  This pattern I quilted along with Reenie. Hers was completed last week. I take a bit longer to put the rows together. There seems to always be a kink in my plans or a kid interrupting. 

I love this quilt. The pattern is another story...

Reenie: I think we will have to bring this one to the retreat to snuggle in as we sip our wine laughing and chit chatting. 

I'm not sure on the name. I am thinking along the lines of Friendly Ties, 30's medley, Can you find the bunny? (LOL) or Gma's Time??? 

~Shellie

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love it!!! Yup..definitely going to bring mine with me to the retreat!!! When you get back, we will have to start on Marie's table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete