Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pay It Forward

I entered in Regina's Pay It Forward and received a wonderful pillowcase.  Now it is my turn to return the favor.


  • Please post a comment if you would like to participate. 
          ~ If there happens to be many, I will do a drawing but since there are so many PIF's going on we                will see.


  • The post will be closed on Sunday, February 21st.  You do have to be a follower or become a follower to enter.....I would Love to have you tag along on the blogging adventures of the so creative Shellie!!  LOL

The PIF giftie will be out by April.  So it will be something quilty and springie....  Unless you would like crocheted or hand embroidered.

~Shellie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for doing a Pay It Forward. I'm working on three right now from my blog. I hope to get them done by the end of this month. What a pretty pillowcase you received!

    ReplyDelete