Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If you give Shellie a panel...

Have you read this wonderful book to your children?   "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" 
by Laura Numeroff.  Well the whole series is my daughter's favorite. We love these books! 
Susan started something......





If you give Shellie a panel...


then, she has to check out the fabric line....
(and she loves it)


then, she finds a fun quilt along to do.....



So, she buys 1 1/2yds of this and 4yds of this and a jelly roll.....

So, give Shellie a panel and it leads to more buying of fabric and searching of ideas.
Now she can't wait until March to start this quilt along!
=) Shellie


4 comments:

  1. LOL -I love it!!! Remind me to give you more fabric and see what happens?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love that book and I love that my gift spurred you into some fun shopping and projects! Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolol!! Wow..someone has been busy!! At this rate, you are going to catch up with my stash in NO time at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorting out fabric to do the Jelly Roll quilt along aswell

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete