Sunday, January 31, 2010

And the WINNERS are

The first name I drew was   1. NOVA  so.... the Rubys Pattern goes to her

I get to draw again:             2. Jennifer so.... the Gift Pattern goes to her
         
                     Next:             3. Michele so....the calendar goes to her
  
                     Next:             4. Linda and Pi so.... the stamps go to her

                     Next:             5. Reenie so ..... the rest goes to you!!!

I need email response from Nova and Michele of your addresses to my email by profile... I have the others. If they do not respond by Wed. I will draw another name for their prize.

Congratulations!!! This was great fun!!

Go check out Regina's blog http://www.thequeenbeesbuzz.blogspot.com/ for another birthday giveaway!!! The month of February is Birthday month there and it will be pockets of fun!!

Hugs to all. Thanks for participating.

~Shellie

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, they're lucky girls!, and Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!, have fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Congrats to everyone! I am soooooooooo excited! I never win nuffin'!!!! Thanks, Shellie!! Just made my day and probably my week!!

    ReplyDelete