I am so excited about this 2011!! My resolution is to lose weight.... maybe if I write it it will happen!!!
I have a "To Do List" of UFO's to finish and new quilts to do....
- paper piecing tree table topper UFO
- square to embroider UFO
- Fall quilt - just need to do borders UFO
- Heart Swap quilt - borders UFO
- mystery - finish clues 10-13 (sew blocks) borders UFO
- fmq Sunny Lanes and bind UFO
- Yellow Brick Road in flannel
- table runner with Reenie
- old old fall quilt from way back when.... UFO
- red/white quilt want to do
- toille quilt
- new 30's with Reenie and Kathy
- winter block swap with CCQ
- graduation quilt for Adina
- yoyo wallhanging gingerbread house
Here is my block to the New Year's Eve 2010 Mystery from Fabricaholics Anonymous group.
My focus does not pop but I love my dragonflies.
I will sew all these together in the morning after my workout. I guess the positive thinking is in order for good food and a good workout. Bacon and eggs ... sounds good.
Happy New Year all ! May we have another great year in quilting!!!