Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Sunshine Award

Reenie over at A Quilt Complex awarded me with the Sunshine Award. Wow. I didn't see this coming! How thoughtful and sweet! 

When awarded you are to pass it along to the blogs you enjoy reading and follow. The blogs I choose will have to pick their 12 blogs for the Sunshine Award.

I have adventured into a Christmas Quiltalong through Reenie and Gina at Quilt Times by Sue.  I truly love the projects, quilts and comradery these ladies have shared just in our short amount of time together. Visit each other and see what they are working on.

I have email each of you a note. (sorry some emails are not working. I dont know why so if you see your name here please enjoy and pass the sunshine)


Here is my list:

1. Quilt Times
2. Leona's Quilting Adventure (do not have an email for)
3. Shakerwood Quilts
4. Brush Creek Creations
5. Oak Tree Quilts
6. Tudy's Craft Cupboard ?email
7. Soggiebottom
8. Jaytee's Patchwork Place
9. Tracey Pereira dot com
10. Needle, Thread, Happiness
11. Zany Quilter
12. Crafty Maine Mom

                                                                                    
All these are very unique blogs; I love them all.  Enjoy! and Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-)
    Soggibottom accepts with honour. :-)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really informative and nice blog! I will be a regular visitor for sure!

    ReplyDelete