Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Heart Blocks with Reenie

I finally finished my heart blocks for the Cobble Court Quilters Circle, a quilt group on author Marie Bostwick's page.  I met up with Reenie last night at Hobby Lobby to exchange the blocks and do a little shopping.  I didnt have much time so it was a fly by. I cant wait to post pictures of the blocks and my ideas of a top. (I cant until everyone gets theirs.)
I came out of Hobby Lobby with more than I bought though.... 

Smiling from ear to ear....

Thank you Reenie...  a giftie from a doll.

The orange we fell in love with...so springy and the yellow and pink go with our 30's quilts. Yes, she has another one in mind. Well, if we continue to buy fabric we will have to do more quilt making.

 I see nothing wrong with this situation what so ever.....=)                  ~Shellie

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous you already have your heart blocks. I can't wait ti=o get mine. SandraJ-SC

    ReplyDelete